Bandai Namco announced today that fans will get to Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb using Joy Con Motion Controls on Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Switch when it releases in North America and Europe on September 22.
Here’s a look at Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2’s Nintendo Switch box art:
And a big batch of new screenshots:
And more on key features:
- Switch specific controls and functionality, for example perform the Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb with the Joy Con Motion Controls.
- 6 player local play mode (additional Nintendo Switch units required).
- Use individual Joy-Con controllers to play the game with a friend locally.
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe.
- More in-depth avatar creation system and battle adjustments compared to Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch releases in North America and Europe on September 22, 2017. The game releases in Japan on September 7.