Fans will get to re-experience the story of Dragon Ball Z along with a bunch of character-focused sub-stories in Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. This week’s Famitsu shares more tidbits of info. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
Here are highlights from this week’s Famitsu:
- The genre is listed as a “Son Goku Experience Action RPG.”
- The game will let you experience to live through Son Goku’s life in all its aspects.
- In battle you’ll be able to evade, defend, support, and change forms.
- There’s a fast travel burst that uses Ki.
- You’ll gather cooking ingredients through fishing and hunting. Your status increases based on the amount you eat.
- There are also joke trainings
There still hasn’t been any confirmation whether Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot will offer more playable characters. During an interview the developers were unable to reveal anything, but you can check our previous report to see more of what they had to say.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot releases for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in 2020. You can check out its gameplay trailer here.