Bandai Namco EU released more info today expanding upon what was revealed last week with the Soul Emblem and Community Board systems that can help power up the player characters.
Here’s more info via Bandai Namco:
- When completing quests for certain characters, or passing distinct points in the storyline, you will earn Soul Emblems (each representing a character from the Dragon Ball universe)
- After assigning these Soul Emblems on your Community Board – you’ll be able to activate them in combination with each other, to earn special bonuses and power-ups
- Combining different characters with each other also unlocks exclusive dialogue between those characters
- Training Grounds are found across different areas, and enable you to fight against Z Warriors or enemies you’ve fought in the past – or against yourself
- By clearing the training you will learn new Super Attacks, or power up existing Super Attacks (such as turning your regular Kamehameha into Super Kamehameha)
Check out more screenshots below:
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot releases for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Japan on January 16, 2020. The game releases in the West in early 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.