We’ve seen Dragon Quest Builders 2’s desert island where you’ll do plenty of mining and Monzola Island where you’ll get to work on crops, and this week’s issue of Jump introduces us to “Material Island.” [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
Here are some highlights:
- Material Island, as its name suggests, is a place where you’ll get to find plenty of material for building. After meeting certain conditions, you can have an infinite amount of material that you use often, such as string.
- Material Island also has the “Builder Best 100 Sights” where you’ll get to see the work of players who won the official contests.
- While playing multiplayer, you can gather together with other players.
A few new items were detailed in the magazine:
- Mysterious Floor: Can move when set with magnetic floors.
- Trampoline: Useful to reach high areas with big jumps.
- Launch pipe: Used to launch fireworks.
- Message Board: Can write a message of your choice.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 releases in Japan on December 20, 2018 for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The game is headed West in 2019.