Square Enix shared a list of the Japanese voice actors that will be lending their talents to Dragon Quest Treasures. The list itself is fairly extensive, revealing all major characters that will appear in the game alongside the respective actor playing them. Additionally, Square Enix also shared a short trailer that provides a glimpse at how the monsters will sound in the title. This list is also available to view through the official website. [Thanks, Famitsu!]
The list of Japanese voice actors for major characters in Dragon Quest Treasures can be found below. Erik’s voice actor is Motoko Kumai, who also played Syaoran Li in Cardcaptor Sakura and Shobe Yuatsu in Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal. Inori Minase, who plays Mia, is Rem in Re:Zero and Laeticia in Star Ocean: The Divine Force.
- Admiral Mogsworth (CV: Hiroshi Kamiya)
- Axel (CV: Takuya Masumoto)
- Bonnie (CV: Youko Hikasa)
- Captain Levanter (CV: Hiroki Yasumoto)
- Erik (CV: Motoko Kumai)
- Gayle (CV: Manaka Iwami)
- Gustav (CV: Nobunaga Shimazaki)
- Long John Silverbones (CV: Tomokazu Sugita)
- Madame Blancmange (CV: Mika Kanai)
- Margom (CV: Yuma Uchida)
- Mia (CV: Inori Minase)
- Mr. Euston (CV: Shouta Aoi)
- Mr. Muddimer (CV: Junichi Suwabe)
- Miss Cecily (CV: Akari Kitou)
- Oozabella (CV: Megumi Hayashibara)
- Princess Anemone (CV: Yuuko Minaguchi)
- Purrsula (CV: Satomi Arai)
- Porcus (CV: Yasuhiro Takato)
- Shady (CV: Daisuke Ono)
- Shambles (CV: Yukari Tamura)
You can watch the Dragon Quest Treasures Monster Introduction trailer below.
Dragon Quest Treasures will release for Nintendo Switch on December 9, 2022. Pre-orders of the game will come with a special item pack containing 5 Chimaera Wings, 15 Better Buddy Bullets, and 15 Fullheal Pellets.