Square Enix revealed the newest trailer and details for Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past for Nintendo 3DS during the Treehouse Live stream at E3 2016.
About Dragon Quest VII:
Travel to the past to save the present as you restore forgotten lands and battle an unknown evil in this classic Dragon Quest adventure - completely reimagined from the ground up for the Nintendo 3DS system. Customize your party from more than 30 vocations and level up in turn-based battles to learn new spells and abilities in this timeless quest!
Dragon Quest VII Features:
- Rebuilt visuals and a complete retelling of the story make this a fresh way to experience this classic game.
- Explore a beautifully designed world that you shape as you travel back and forth in time.
- Meet an iconic cast of classic characters and monsters designed by critically acclaimed manga and game artist Akira Toriyama.
- Customize your party from more than 30 vocations and level up in turn-based battles to learn new spells and abilities.
- Expand and share your adventure even more with the StreetPass feature – send and receive traveler’s tablets to explore new dungeons that contain rare monsters and unique equipment.
Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past will release on September 16, 2016 for Nintendo 3DS.