Dragon’s Crown Pro will release for PlayStation 4 on May 15, 2018, and Atlus announced that the currently available PS3 and PS Vita versions will be receiving an early patch on March 22, 2018, for cross-play and cross-save compatibilities.
Apart from cross-play and cross-save, the following new features have been added:
- Bags can be renamed.
- Items can be filtered by effect in the equipment menu.
- While adventuring, the player’s talisman collection, current floor, and floor reward can now be checked.
- Each setting value is now shown in the Character Name’s Edit Type screen.
- When resetting skills at the Guild, ‘Deep Pockets’ can be reset as well.
- If a skill is regained after a skill reset, the corresponding skill item will be automatically returned to the bag.
- The ability to batch sell items at Magic Show has been added.
- “Damage Display” has been added in the Options menu.
- “Rune Selection UI Position” added to the Options menu.
- When editing type, it can now be rotated to 180 degrees at max.
- Goods appearance rates for some certain goods have been tweaked.
- Some of the enemy special effects in “Ultimate” difficulty have been tweaked.
- The tutorial for certain characters have been improved.
- Camera behavior improved.
- Other minor display adjustments and functionality improvements were made.
- An unauthorized equipment bug occurring in certain circumstances has been fixed.
- A display issue with items’ prefixes has been fixed.
- Performance stability under certain conditions fixed.
- A bug where praying to increase funds was ineffective was fixed.
Finally, Atlus warned that the maximum amount of skeletons that can be stored at the Temple will be decreased from 32 to 28 with the patch, to make room for bag names. Skeletons stored in Slots 29-32 will be deleted from the current save data, so players at the max amount should resurrect or bury at least four skeletons before updating.
Dragon’s Crown is currently available for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. Dragon’s Crown Pro will release in the West on May 15, 2018.