Nintendo is discounting the standard retail price of a number of first party games. On March 11, 2016 in North America, four Nintendo 3DS, four Nintendo Wii, and four Nintendo Wii U games will be available for $19.99 each, due to their inclusion in the Nintendo Selects line.
Here’s a list of the Nintendo Selects titles that will be available for the lower price point starting March 11.
- Animal Crossing: City Folk (Nintendo Wii)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (Nintendo Wii)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Nintendo Wii U)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 3DS)
- Mario Party: Island Tour (Nintendo 3DS)
- NES Remix Pack (Nintendo Wii U)
- Pikmin 3 (Nintendo Wii U)
- Super Mario All-Stars (Nintendo Wii)
- Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo Wii U)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo Wii)
- Yoshi’s New Island (Nintendo 3DS)
In the case of Animal Crossing: City Folk and Super Mario Galaxy 2, this isn’t the first time they’ve been part of the Nintendo Selects line. The former was added to the club in 2011 and the latter in 2013, but their prices were $29.99 each then. They’re now $10 cheaper.
All of these games are immediately available for the Nintendo 3DS, Wii, and Wii U.