As promised, the Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes DLC 3 vote is now live, and people can choose from five options. Each one features specific characters and a certain sort of experience. So if you go with Conquest of the Sands, it is a story with the characters Barnard, Scarlet, and Yuferius. Meanwhile, the Kings of the Neighborhood option adds more minigames. The vote is open until January 30, 2023.
Here are the five Eiyuden Chronicle DLC options.
- Tales of the Yokai Hunt: This is an additional story with Hakugin, Iugo, and Mio to fight “boss level” yokai.
- Conquest of the Sands: People go with Barnard, Scarlet, and Yuferius to follow a story involving the desert mercenary and sandwalker feud.
- Elden Magicks: Learn more about rune lenses with Markus, Milana, and Quinn in an additional story.
- Kings of the Neighborhood: People can go through new minigames like cooking battles with Code L, Dr. Corque, and Frida.
- Magical Girls, Assemble!: This involves “battle scenarios” with the characters like Carrie, Mellore, and Momo that qualify as magical girls.
As a reminder, people who backed Eiyuden Chronicle on Kickstarter will get this DLC 3 for free. The official Twitter account already confirmed that when it announced poll.
Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes will come to the Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC in 2023, and this DLC 3 vote will close on January 30, 2023.