A new Dead or Alive 6 update has arrived. As usual, it pulls double duty. It makes various features in the game better, giving people more things to do in Lobby Matches, while also providing support for the latest round of cosmetic DLC. Oh, and it helps a few characters be a little more expressive when entering the ring or winning.
The Dead or Alive 6 pirate DLC actually completes a set. Pirates of the 7 Seas Costumes Vol.1 Set was released back on April 25, 2019, and now Pirates of the 7 Seas Costumes Vol.2 Set is here to join it. Like the first batch, it is $19.99 for these outfits. (It is also included in the $92.99 Dead or Alive 6 Season Pass 1.) Bayman, Brad Wong, Eliot, Hayabusa, Helena, Jann Lee, Kasumi, Kokoro, Leifang, Marie Rose, Phase 4, Nico, and Raidou all get jaunty new looks with this add-on.
Here’s a Dead or Alive 6 Pirates of the 7 Seas Costumes Vol.2 Set trailer, along with some screens of a few characters in the outfits.
As for the new Lobby Match functions, the Dead or Alive 6 update focuses on giving people more to do in there. Once you have one open, you could take part in text chats and assign rooms custom names. If someone is in Spectator Mode or watching a replay, Skill Info can appear. Most importantly, a Lobby Match isn’t restricted to just one match at a time. Once a room is open, multiple matches between different people can all take place simultaneously.
Here are the full Dead or Alive 6 patch notes for version 1.05.
– Added a feature to LOBBY MATCHES that allows for multiple simultaneous matches to be carried out in one room.
– Added the option to set custom names to LOBBY MATCH rooms.
– Added text chat option to the lobby screen in LOBBY MATCHES.
– Added the option to display Skill Info in the SPECTATOR mode and during replays.
– Added the costumes “Pirates of the 7 Seas Costumes Vol.2”.
– Added new entry animations for Helena, Brad Wong, and Eliot. Added new victory animations for Jann Lee, Kokoro, and Leifang.
– Adjusted game balance.
– Corrected various bugs and issues.
Dead or Alive 6 is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.