Companies who want to cash in on unsuspecting parents during the holiday season pull out Santa Claus and throw him in odd video game situations. Mastiff tried the same technique during Easter when they released “Easter Bunny’s Big Craze”. It came out in 2003 for the PSOne, when Sony was relaxing their software standards and many budget titles started appearing on store shelves. Here’s what you get for $9.99.
Easter Bunny has a big job and needs your help!
It may be the Easter Bunny’s big day, but he could sure use a helping hand. You see, he doesn’t have enough eggs to deliver. Help the Easter Bunny by completing games and puzzles to earn eggs and then delivering your precious cargo to all the good boys and girls in Easter Village!
– Tons of action games and 40 beautiful still and animated jigsaw puzzles.
– Great fun for boys and girls aged 4 to 10.
– Multiple difficulty levels make the game fun and challenging
– Features Free Play and Story modes.
– Unique Helper feature lets parents solve puzzles right alongside their kids.
No sequel has ever been created and Mastiff has moved on to bigger and better things like localzing La Pucelle Tactics and Gurumin.