While we won’t know the final count until sometime after registration ends this Sunday, this year’s Evolution Championship Series is already seeing more entrants across the full lineup of nine titles.
According to tournament organizer Joey Cuellar, Dragon Ball FighterZ reached 1,000 entrants, making it the seventh title to do so of the lineup after Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st] reached the mark on Tuesday as the sixth title.
Below is the leaderboard for Evo 2019’s lineup for July 2019:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (= Last month)
- Tekken 7 (↑1)
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (↓1)
- Samurai Shodown (↑1)
- Mortal Kombat 11 (↓1)
- Under Night In Birth Exe: Late[st] (–)
- Dragonball FighterZ (-)
- Soul Calibur VI (-)
- Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle (-)
With that said SoulCalibur VI and Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle are the two titles that have yet to hit the 1,000 mark.
Here’s the registration total for Evo 2018:
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – 2575
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition – 2484
- Tekken 7 – 1538
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U – 1354
- Super Smash Bros. Melee – 1351
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle – 1178
- Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2 – 629
- Injustice 2 – 363
Evo 2019 takes place from August 2 to August 4, 2019. Registration is still available over at the official website.