An exhibition titled JOJO WORLD in HAKATA will open on July 16, 2021 for people who wish to experience the world of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. It will run until September 12, 2021 in Canal City Hakata. Not only will limited edition merchandise appear in JOJO WORLD, but mini-games and booths focusing on iconic scenes will be there as well. [Thanks, Famitsu!]
Five attractions will appear at JOJO WORLD in HAKATA that focus on the five JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure parts that have anime adaptations. For example, there is a game where you inject hamon energy (essentially punch) into a frog plushie to spin a digital roulette. There are also booths where you can take a tour of Rohan’s house, or take a test to see which team you would belong to if you were a member of Passione.
Like a collaboration cafe, JOJO WORLD in HAKATA will also serve drinks that have JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure motifs. For example, the Delicious Morioh Town Drink has a Kameyu stamp on the whipped cream, along with pink hearts. The name is a reference to the iconic way that Okuyasu exclaims “Delicious!” when eating at Tonio’s restaurant.
Here is the full list of merchandise:
- 75 millimeters can badges (15 variations) – 500 JPY each
- Acrylic diorama – 3000 JPY
- Big blanket (5 variations) – 10,000 JPY
- Clear folder (6 variations) – 450 JPY each
- Joestar family dinner set (plate and cutlery) – 5500 JPY
- Passione introduction set – 4900 JPY
- Ribbon scarf (5 variations) – 1800 JPY each
- Round plush (5 variations) – 1000 JPY
- Trading stickers (20 variations) – 350 JPY each
This is not the first JOJO WORLD to take place in Japan. A JOJO WORLD event is ongoing in Osaka until July 11, 2021. As well, the first JOJO WORLD happened in Yokohama earlier in 2021.
JOJO WORLD in HAKATA will run from July 16 to September 12, 2021 in Canal City Hakata, Japan. It will feature the parts one to five of Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. DAVID Production announced the anime adaptation of part six, Stone Ocean, earlier this year.