The Fall Guys Big Yeetus has become something of a social media star. The official account talks about it. People have made fanworks starring it. Now, there are confirmations on the PlayStation Blog and Twitter that the big hammer will be a part of a Big Yeetus and Anti-Cheatus update that adds level variations, better servers, and Epic anti-cheat measures to make things more fair.
Here’s the video that looks at how some levels could be remixed and feel different than before. Big Yeetus gets its moment at the 26 second mark.
BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS is now live!
Surely that’s worth a retweetus? pic.twitter.com/xcBOG4b5f3
— Fall Guys (@FallGuysGame) September 15, 2020
The Twitter account also offered up official patch notes for this update.
- [PC] Our new anti-cheating system for PC is now in!
- [PC] Added ability to bind game actions to mouse buttons
- [PS4] Improved stability when creating parties on PS4
- Objects in certain rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including new objects entirely. We plan to expand this system in the future to more rounds.
- [BIG YEETUS]
- Improved stability when progressing from one round to another, there should be less disconnections in the qualification screen and round loading now.
- Bug fixes in levels, spectator mode and improved resilience when network errors occur.
- Fall Ball timer down to 120 seconds from 150
- Lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety
Fall Guys’ Big Yeetus started out as, basically, a joke. It’s a name for the big hammers that can send players’ avatars flying. The official Twitter account ran with it, leading to lots of official art and it being added as a variant to cause more chaos in-game.
I've got a SPICY LEAK for you all
We're working on a little something that we have been calling…
B I G Y E E T U S
Big Yeetus will randomly appear in levels – to shake things up
Big Yeetus is Chaotic Neutral
Big Yeetus is not your friend
Big Yeetus is not your enemy pic.twitter.com/nIBBKcf5qM
— Fall Guys (@FallGuysGame) September 2, 2020
— Macho Boy (@MachoBoyANIM) September 3, 2020
Fall Guys is available for the PlayStation 4 and PC.