NIS America announced that Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory, the action RPG by Siliconera founder Spencer’s company YummyYummyTummy, will release for Switch on May 29 in North America and June 1 in Europe.
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory follows two sides of the story – In Sins of an Empire follows Princess Cecille and a talking grimoire, who is on a journey home as she takes on monsters and a coup led by Legatus Laendur. In Flames of Rebellion you play as the brillian tactician Legatus Laendur himself, who fought on the frontlines of the Fenumian Empire and is loved by the people. However, after discovering why it is rotting from within, he vows to overthrow the royal family after Fenumia devoured his homeland.
Here are some key features:
- Reclaim the World of Fenumia – Follow Princess Cecille or Legatus Laendur and experience the stories of Sins of an Empire and Flames of Rebellion.
- A Legion Under Your Command – Control four characters simultaneously and master devastating combo attacks in furious real-time battles.
- Ascend to the Throne – While clashing with rebel armies, make split second decisions on how to rule your kingdom. Will you side with the mercenary Prime Legion, the palatine Council of Princes or the cabalistic March Congress?
- Magnificent 2D Artwork – From the fangs on the game’s menacing
NIS Ameria’s online store also has a limited Exemplary Edition of the game that comes with the following items:
- Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory for Nintendo Switch™
- Official Hardcover Art Book
- Official Soundtrack
- Medallion of Honor
- Collector’s Box
You can pre-order it now for $59.99.
And lastly, a big batch of screenshots:
Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory releases for Nintendo Switch on May 29, 2018 in North America and June 1 in Europe.