Type-Moon revealed the latest trailer for Fate/Grand Order Arcade during a recent live stream, where we got a closer look at its playable characters and a first look at the arcade cabinet for the game.
The trailer shows off several playable characters including the following
- Artoria Pendragon (Servant Class: Saber)
- Emiya (Servant Class: Archer)
- Elizabeth Bathory (Servant Class: Lancer)
- Siegfried (Servant Class: Saber)
- Atalanta (Servant Class: Archer)
- Leonidas (Servant Class: Lancer)
Here’s a look at the new key visual and arcade cabinet [Thanks, Ryokutya2089]:
And a look at some gameplay from the live stream below:
Fate/Grand Order Arcade releases in Japanese arcades in 2018.