The new Xbox Game Pass November 2020 additions are on the way. Microsoft revealed people on both consoles and PCs will have two big name games to play. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered and River City Girls will both join the service this month. While both will be available on those two fronts, WayForward’s River City Girls will also be playable on Android devices.
Here’s the full lineup of new games people will be able to play. Also, once the Xbox Series X debuts on November 10, 2020, all “console” games will be playable on it too. Also, 30 days of Disney+ will be an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perk going forward, so long as someone’s never subscribed to that streaming service before.
- November 9: Gears Tactics (Consoles and Android devices)
- November 10: Destiny 2: Beyond Light (Consoles and Android devices), Planet Coaster: Console Edition (Consoles and Android devices) and Tetris Effect: Connected (Consoles and PCs)
- November 12: Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (Consoles and PCs), Gonner2 (Android devices) and Streets of Rogue (PCs)
- November 17: Ark: Survival Evolved: Explorer’s Edition (Consoles, PCs and Android devices) and Halo Master Chief Collection: Halo 4 (PCs)
- November 19: River City Girls (Consoles, PCs and Android devices) and Star Renegades (PCs and Android devices)
This means Final Fantasy VIII Remastered is joining a number of its siblings on Xbox Game Pass. FFVII, FFXI, and FFXV all appeared in the library in 2020.