People with female characters can now don an outfit inspired by Gaia’s Attire in FFXIV, as her armor appeared in the Online Store. The optional cosmetic allows someone to look like the NPC. There’s also an item anyone can wield. People can pick up the hammer Hyposkhesphyra that Gaia wields in FFXIV.
First, Gaia’s Attire is a $12 outfit that lets people look like they’re wearing her armor in FFXIV. It fits all classes at level 1 and is for women. You can’t dye or desynthesize it, but you can extract or project it. Its defense is 37, and magic defense is 64. Square Enix did warn there could be clipping issues when wearing it.
As for the hammer, people can get Gaia’s Hyposkhesphyra alone for one class for $3 or in a bundle with a Weapon Coffer that gives all seven versions for $9. The following list notes which version of the weapon is available for each class.
- Black Hyposkhesphyra is for Marauders
- Ecliptic Hyposkhesphyra is for Thaumaturges
- Obscure Hyposkhesphyra is for Gladiators
- Shadow Hyposkhesphyra is for Dark Knights
- Stark Hyposkhesphyra is for Lancers
- Stygian Hyposkhesphyra is for Reapers
- Umbral Hyposkhesphyra is for Conjurers
As a reminder, you only meet Gaia in FFXIV when you get to Shadowbringers. She was designed by Tetsuya Nomura. She’s encountered once someone starts getting into the Eden raids.
Final Fantasy XIV is available for the PS4, PS5, and PC.