Capcom Cafe will be launching a new collab café event featuring the recently released Street Fighter V Champion Edition this month at its café. The café will feature food and drinks themed after popular characters from Street Fighter V. [Thanks, Game Watch!]
Here’s a look at some of the food visitors can enjoy during their trip to the café!
- Giles’ American Hard-Boiled Burger w/ Fries and Onion Rings – ¥1580 + tax (roughly 14.30 USD)
- Blanka-chan’s “Numbing” Omurice – ¥1580 + tax (roughly 14.30 USD)
- Sakura’s Handmade Bento – ¥1380 + tax (roughly 12.50 USD)
- Cody’s Creamy Punisher Parfait – ¥1180 + tax (roughly 10.70 USD)
- Ryu’s Drink – ¥880 + tax (roughly 8 USD)
- Chun Li’s Drink – ¥880 + tax (roughly 8 USD)
Other notable dishes include “Dhalsim’s Fire Yoga Curry and Stretchy Cheese Dip” for ¥1580 + tax and “Chun-Li’s Heartwarming Crepes”, priced at ¥1180 + tax.
In addition to food, visitors can receive a limited edition lunch mat that they can take home. The mat features various characters in a chibi style. Additionally, visitors who order drinks will also receive one random Character Coaster with the same chibi characters. Here’s a look at the lunch mat and coasters!
The Capcom Café will run this event from February 20 to March 25, 2020 at the Lake Town Store in Koshigaya City. Additionally, Street Fighter V: Champion Edition released on February 14, 2020 for the PlayStation 4 and PC.