Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius is now available worldwide on mobile devices. To celebrate its release, Square Enix has shared a brand-new launch trailer featuring the title’s characters and a good look at its gameplay. You can check it out below.
Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius features a strategic turn-based battle system as well as cameos from classic Final Fantasy titles, such as Cecil, Vivi and Terra. In addition, the game has already gained 6.5 million players in Japan since its Japanese release in October of last year.
This version of the game includes the following:
– New items and daily quests
– High-definition graphic support for tablet devices
– Achievements and Leaderboards
– Game balance refinements based on the Japanese version
– Facebook Login Integration
– Two types of bundles for purchase:
- “Early Bird Bundle” (a one-time Research at $3.99) will be available at for beginners who wish to grow their characters at a faster pace
- Other bundles available regularly for purchase for players to obtain characters and items quicker
Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius is available for free on iOS and Android devices.