We got a bit of a sneak peek at Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius’ announcement for the West recently, and Square Enix has officially announced that the game launch in the West in summer 2016.
Here are details from Square Enix’s official press release:
Adventurers will follow two knights of the kingdom of Grandshelt, and a young girl who suddenly appears before them, as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal. Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.
The title features:
- Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans
- Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
- High-quality CG animations of Final Fantasy summons
- Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra
- A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones
Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius will release in North America and Europe in summer 2016 for Android and iPhone. Pre-registrations are currently open.