At the Final Fantasy XIV Letter from the Producer LIVE Part LXXVI, new Fan Festival 2023 merchandise appeared highlighting familiar FFXIV faces. A Loporrit flocked figurine, Pretty Porxie plushie, Hydaelyn and Zodiark embroidered jackets, Axem’s Crystal silver pendant, and array of acrylic stands are all available. Pre-orders open for the first round on March 31, 2023, if they aren’t already available. The plan seems to be for items to begin shipping around July 28, 2023.
Square Enix first established that all of the Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2023 merchandise will be available to everyone, regardless of whether or not they can attend the FFXIV event. It also noted that some items may only be sold in North America. There is also no guarantee about restocks, so items that sell out could be gone for good. Finally, a warning note appeared saying that at the actual events, there may be “congestion” around shopping areas that prevent people from getting everything.
Here’s a list of the Final Fantasy XIV merchandise that appeared during the FFXIV Letter from the Producer LIVE Part LXXVI. All of these items will be available everywhere.
- Acrylic Block in Legacy, A Realm Reborn, Heavensward, Stormblood, Shadowbringers, and Endwalker designs: ¥1,400/$44.99/£41.99/€67.99
- Acrylic Job Magnets in Sage and Reaper designs: ¥495/$5.50/£4.99/€5.99
- Ancient One, Fat Cat, or Great Serpent Plushie Keychain: ¥1,430/$14.99/£13.99/€15.99
- Embroidered Jacket in Hydaelyn and Zodiark designs: ¥18,700/$184.99/£164.99/€187.99
- Endwalker Acrylic Stands in Alphinaud, Alisaie, Estinian, G’raha Tia, Krile, Lady of the Light, Tataru, and Zenos designs: Prices vary via character
- Endwalker Gaming Mouse Pad: ¥3,300/$34.99/£32.99/€37.99
- Flocked Figurine – Loporrit: ¥6,600/$64.99/£61.99/€70.99
- Laptop Case – Amaurot: ¥3,520/$34.99/£32.99/€37.99
- Masking Tape (Washi Tape) in Job Icons, The Twelve, and Minion Doodles designs: ¥660/$5.99/£6.49/€7.99
- Neck Pillow Plushie in Ambystoma, Morbol Seedling, and Mameshiba designs: ¥3,850/$39.99/£35.99/€40.99
- Old Sharlayan Mug: ¥3,080/$32.99/£29.99/€34.99
- Portly Porxie Plushie: ¥3,520/$34.99/£32.99/€37.99
- Silver Pendant – Azem’s Crystal: ¥25,300/$249.99/£224.99/€255.99
This is a gallery showing off all of those items.
These are the North American exclusive items.
- Fan Fest 2023 Hoodie – Moon Party: $52.99
- Fan Fest 2023 T-Shirt – Hydaelyn: $32.99
- Fan Fest 2023 T-Shirt – Loporrit Adventure: $32.99
- Fan Fest 2023 T-Shirt – Moon Party: $32.99
- Fan Fest 2023 T-Shirt – Zero: $32.99
- Fan Fest 2023 Tote Bag – Minion March: $24.99
And here is how the North American exclusives look:
Final Fantasy XIV is available for the PS4, PS5, and PC, and the FFXIV Fan Festival 2023 and 2024 will be held July 28-29, 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada, October 21-22, 2023 in London, England, and January 7-8, 2024 in Tokyo, Japan.