Final Fantasy XV invited over Final Fantasy XIV for a collaboration last month, and we got a look at what Final Fantasy XV is bringing to the MMORPG with its own collaboration that sends Noctis to Hydaelyn.
Here’s a look at a new trailer for the collaboration event:
Square Enix shared a schedule for Final Fantasy XIV’s upcoming patches:
Patch 4.55 (February 12, 2019)
- New Rival Wings Map “Hidden Gorge” – The newest campaign in this large-scale 48-man PvP content will feature new mechanics and rules. Two teams will compete to control train stations within the arena to obtain valuable cargo, and best Goblin Mercenaries who roam the battlefield to win their favor and have them fight as an ally.
- Eureka Hydatos – The fourth and final entry in the Eureka storyline will raise the elemental level cap to 60, add new logos actions and allow gear enhanced in Pyros to be further improved. Those who follow the story to its conclusion will be able to enter The Baldesion Arsenal, an ultra high-end public instanced dungeon for up to 56 players. It’s a challenge not for the faint-hearted!
Patch 4.56 (In late March 2019)
- New Main Scenario Quests – the Stormblood storyline comes to a shocking conclusion.
- Even Further Hildibrand Adventures – the Inspector Extraordinaire makes a return.
- Stormblood Beast Tribe Quests – a new quest series bringing together the Beast Tribes of the last expansion.
Patch 4.57 (TBA)
- World Visit System – Travel to any world within your data center using the U’ldah, Limsa Lominsa, or Gridania aetherytes to meet and play with friends.
Final Fantasy XIV is available on PlayStation 4 and PC. Final Fantasy XV is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The Shadowbringers expansion arrives July 2, 2019. You can check out its latest trailers and details from the Paris Fan Festival in our previous report.