Final Fantasy XIV had a campaign event in Japanese 7-Eleven stores that gave players in-game items for qualified purchases. Square Enix revealed that the items will be available in North America via Amazon.
Square Enix’s partnership with online retail giant Amazon.com will bring in-game Final Fantasy XIV items from June 14 through June 27, 2016. Players will get a digital code to unlock exclusive in-game items including an original Fat Chocobo mount, Maid and Butler attire, a Titan-themed Crag mask, an Ifrit-themed Inferno mask, and a set of 99 Magicked Prism wings (consumable item) with a qualifying purchase of $19.99 (tax not included) or more from Amazon.com.
Keep in mind that this offer is exclusive only to North America. Europe will likely get something similar for the campaign items.
Titan-themed Crag Mask
Final Fantasy XIV is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PC. Patch 3.3, “Revenge of the Horde” recently launched, and you can check the list below for a look at some of the new content:
- Main Scenario Quests: Revenge of the Horde marks the epic conclusion to the Dragonsong War storyline. Nidhogg has cried out for vengeance, and his brethren have raised their voices for the finalchorus of the Dragonsong War
- The Final Steps of Faith: A new 8-player trial pits adventurers against the great wyrm Nidhogg in an explosive final confrontation
- Two New High-Level Dungeons: Players will be put to the test in Sohr Khai, a long deserted palace resting atop the clouds now overrun by bird and beast, and Hullbreaker Isle (Hard), a dungeon which has been repurposed as a training ground for Maelstrom recruits
- The Weeping City of Mhach: Continuing the Void Ark storyline, the newest 24-player alliance raid tasks players with exploring the ruins of the fabled city of Mhach—a civilization whose prosperity was built upon unparalleled magicks of destruction
- Aquapolis: Players can test their luck and obtain special rewards in this new type of bonus dungeon that appears occasionally after completing treasure hunts
- The Fields of Glory (Shatter): A new frontline PvP encounter, where up to 72 players will once again do battle for their Grand Company as they attempt to stake their claim on ancient Allagan relics
- Chronicles of a new Era: The Warring Triad : The Warring Triad storyline continues as the Garlean Empire’s loyal servant Regula van Hydrus continues to look for ways to harness their primal powers
- Moogle Beast Tribe Quests: Help the moogles™ restore Zenith to its former glory by assisting in various crafting-related tasks and earn new furnishings, minions, and mount
- Further Hildibrand Adventures: What shocking secrets will players uncover when they accompany Hildibrand—agent of enquiry, inspector extraordinaire—to the Holy See of Isghard in an effort to help the wayward mammet Gigi regain its memories
- Raid Finder: Players can now be matched automatically with other experienced players across multiple Worlds, to challenge and practice savage level raids, the hardest encounters Eorzea® has to offer
- Anima Weapons: Continuing the Anima storyline, players will be able to upgrade specific aspects of their ever-evolving Anima weapon
- Recommended Gear Feature : Optimal gear may now be selected from inventory for any class or job with the simple press of a button
- New mounts, hairstyles, crafting recipes, emotes and more.