final-fantasy-xv-a-new-empire-evenue-november-2018

Square Enix’s freemium MMO battle-focused city-builder smartphone game Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire has been doing quite well for itself by bringing in about $1 million a day in the month of November, according to the latest estimates from SensorTower.

 

The smartphone game brought in an estimate of $30 million worldwide during November between the App Store and Google Play. The United States contributed the most of that with 42 percent of spending while Japan came in second place with about 28 percent. The iOS version had a slight edge with about 52 percent of the revenue, while Google Play brought in the other 48 percent.

 

Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire is available for iOS and Android. The game has made over $485 million globally since its launch in June 2017.

Sato
Editor-in-Chief at Siliconera. Gamer, avid hockey fan, and firm believer in the heart of the cards.

You may also like

More in Android