Following the ESRB rating for a Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition, Square Enix made it official by announcing the new pack for PS4 and Xbox One this March, and it comes with a brand-new dungeon.
Here’s a new trailer for Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition.
Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition includes:
- An all-new dungeon – Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
- New features such as first person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
- Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
- Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
- All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
- Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
- The critically acclaimed game – Final Fantasy XV
Square Enix also announced that current owners of Final Fantasy XV will get to upgrade to the Final Fantasy XV: Royal Pack through a purchasable pack on the PlayStation Store and Xbox Store.
Final Fantasy XV is available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Windows Edition releases on March 6.
Update: An earlier version of this article noted the price for the Final Fantasy XV: Royal Pack was $19.99. Square Enix sent an updated press release that notes the price for the Final Fantasy XV: Royal Pack is still to be determined.