Square Enix released the update version 1.05 for Final Fantasy XV that brings PlayStation 4 Pro support, a higher level cap, NieR music from NieR: Automata collaboration, and more to the PS4 and Xbox One RPG.
Here’s what’s included from the patch notes:
- PlayStation 4 Pro console Lite Mode compatibility with a maximum of 60 FPS enabled
- New Time Quests (limited-time and contests)
- Higher level cap (up to Level 120)
- Increased camera roll capacity (store up to 200 photos)
- Portable music player for Chocobo rides
- Conclusion of the Moogle Chocobo Carnival
As a collaboration with NieR: Automata, the update brings two tracks from the NieR series with “Inishie no Uta/Popola” (Song of the Ancients/Popola) and the upcoming game’s main theme, “The Weight of the World.”
Final Fantasy XV is available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.