Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster is making its way to the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One next week, and Square Enix shared a new trailer that highlights its main protagonists Tidus and Yuna.
Final Fantasy X tells the story of Tidus, a star blitzball player who journeys with a young and beautiful summoner named Yuna on her quest to save the world of Spira from an endless cycle of destruction wrought by the colossal menace known as “Sin”.
Final Fantasy X-2 returns to the world of Spira where High Summoner Yuna travels with her companions Rikku and Paine to unravel the mysteries of the messages hidden in the spheres she hunts, not knowing that the answers she seeks may change everything.
- Updated and reconstructed visuals to be far more realistic and richly textured vs the original game. This includes:
- Upgraded models for each character
- Graphical updates for a more immersive environment
- Estimated Gameplay Hours: 40-50 per title
- Sound: Players will be able to choose between original sound and the new, re-arranged sound.
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster releases for the Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on April 16, 2019. It is currently available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and PC.