Hoshidan Festival of Bonding
- Will cost 250 yen and available starting March 16 in Japan.
- Takes place in an alternate Kingdom of Hoshido.
- CGIs of people dancing as part of festivities to pray for the healthy growth of children; however, a thief makes an appearance…
- This map has various conversations depending on the character setups.
Nohrian Festival of Bonding
- Will cost 250 yen and will be available starting March 23 in Japan.
- Takes place in an alternate Kingdom of Nohr.
- It features a festival that celebrates friendship; however, Nosferatu makes an appearance…
- conversations between Azura/Camilla, Ryoma/Scarlet, Izana/Elise and more. Again, you’ll get different conversation topics depending on which characters you have together.
- A pack of six maps for 1,500 yen and will be available on March 16 in Japan.
- Children of an unexplored region gets raided and lose their parents and hometown. After making an escape, what awaits them are new friends and the fate of battle.
- Shiro and Siegbert are shown conversing, saying “so we can’t do anything but sit here and wait until it’s all over… until Shigure dies?”
- completing one of the maps without losing any characters will give the Point Blank skill and other rewards.
Update: Updated with correct info from the original Japanese source.
Fire Emblem Fates is available for the Nintendo 3DS. The game will release in Europe on May 20th.