Nintendo revealed today their smartphone strategy RPG Fire Emblem Heroes is adding its next set of new heroes with the “World of Shadows” featuring Alm, Faye, Clair, and Lukas on April 14.
The following Heroes will be added from Fire Emblem Echoes:
- Alm (CV: Kyle McCarley, Artist: Arai Teruko)
- Clair (CV: Alexis Tipton, Artist: Takagi Masafumi)
- Lukas (CV: Greg Chun, Artist: Cuboon)
- Faye (CV: Amber Connor, Artist: Konfuzi Kokon)
Additionally, the we’ll get a new “World of Shadows” Paralogue Story to go with the four new characters.
On a different note, Fire Emblem Heroes kicked off its 1.2.0 update. Here’s notes from the patch:
- Maximum Stamina raised from 50 to 99.
- Added feature that allows you to swap the position of Heroes at the start of battle.
- Adjusted the amount of EXP gained in battle. Heroes with lower rarities will receive more EXP from battle.
- Adjusted matchmaking conditions in the Arena and made adjustments to how score is calculated after victory.
- Added new features and bug fixes.
Sacred Seals are also being added with the update. This is a new feature that lets you equip your Heroes with Sacred Seals obtained from Special Quests. These Sacred Seals are equipped to Skill Slot S. You can get some Sacred seals in the new Special Quests that are now available through April 28.
And if you haven’t already received your rewards from the recent Voting Gauntlet event, you should have 20 Orbs, 5,000 Universal Crystals, and x5 of each Great Badge waiting in your inbox.
Fire Emblem Heroes is available on iPhone and Android.