Fire Emblem Heroes is getting ready for its next Tempest Trials+ event, “Thunder’s First” that starts on April 21 with a new Summoning Focus that features Reinhardt, Olwen, and Seliph.
Here are the Heroes featured in Summoning Focus: Tempest Trials+
- Reinhardt – Thunder’s First
- Olwen – Blue Mage Knight
- Seliph – Heir of Light
The Focus features three bonus allies for the event, and will be available until May 1, 2018. As for the Tempest Trials+ event, it starts on April 21. If you’re wondering what the “+” is all about, it’s the first of its kind that will take the best parts of Tempest Trials and Tempest Trials Mini with the following changes:
- Automatic recommendation on difficulty
- Boosted stats for all allies in the first two battles of each day
- All bonus allies are now 40%, instead of being split between 40% and 20%
- Less stamina required
- Event length lowered to 10 days from 14 days, but the total score needed will be the same as Tempest Trials Mini
You can read more about the latest on what’s new in our previous report.
Fire Emblem Heroes is available on iOS and Android.