Fire Emblem Heroes kicked off its latest event with the third Tempest Trials, called “Reunited at Last” with Gray, Celica, Sonya, and Delthea as the bonus allies.
In addition to the recent Summoning Focus featuring all four bonus allies (40% for the four/ Berkut, Clive, Alm, or Genny for 20%), there are also new Tempest Trials-related daily quests to try out for extra rewards.
Here’s what’s different from the previous Tempest Trials:
- The first and second times you challenge the Trials each day, you can triple your score.
- On Normal difficulty, stages with low-level enemies have been added.
- Bonus allies will get HP+10 and Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4.
- Bonus allies will get double SP and EXP.
- Bonus allies will get double SP and experience.
- A “Continuous Auto” setting has been added.
Fire Emblem Heroes is available on iOS and Android. Tempest Trials: Reunited at Last wraps up on August 25, 2017.