Fire Emblem Heroes’ new version update is here, and it adds a new Arena Assault mode and summoning rate adjustments. The game’s six-month anniversary celebration has also begun.
Here’s what’s being added with the new Version 1.6.0 update:
- It is now possible to summon once during new Summoning Events without using Orbs.
- The summoning appearance rates for 3-Star and 4-Star Heroes have been adjusted.
Please note this change affects Summoning Events that begin after the update.
- The Catalog of Heroes has been added.
- A new mode has been added: Arena Assault.
- It is now easier to train Heroes in the Arena and Training Tower.
The “Bound Hero Battle: Cecilia & Lilina” has gone live, and it’ll be available through August 14. To go with the Bound Hero Battle, a new “Summoning Focus: Cecilia & Lilina’s Battle” featuring Lilina, Cecilia, and Roy has gone live, and it’s also the first Summoning Focus that allows you to get your first free roll. It’ll be available through August 14.
As part of the Six-Month Anniversary Celebration event, players will get a bonus of two different log-in bonus events. You get 2 Orbs for each sign and can get up to 40 bonus Orbs from signing in the maximum number of days during both events.
There’s a lot more to come for the six-month event and throughout the month of August.
Fire Emblem Heroes is available on iPhone and Android.