There’s Fuser news falling in alongside the PAX Online events. This time, the update is twofold. One part lets us see what the gameplay will look like, with an overview of elements like DJ creation and multiplayer. The other involves an additional batch of Fuser songs that will be present in the game at launch. I hope you like Rick Astley!
First, here’s the new Fuser trailer. It’s a general release date announcement one, even though that was announced back on September 3, 2020. It begins by looking at how you make a remix. Then, it goes to DJ creation. Finally, a multiplayer overlook comes in at about the minute mark.
As for the tracklist, even more of the over 100 Fuser songs have been revealed. This latest batch is, once again, quite diverse. There are both older and newer offerings, plucked from genres like pop, rock, rap, R&B, and disco.
- Ava Max “Sweet But Psycho"
- Bobby Brown “My Prerogative"
- Donna Summer “Hot Stuff”
- Eric B. & Rakim “Don’t Sweat The Technique”
- Grouplove “Tongue Tied”
- Justin Timberlake “Can’t Stop The Feeling!”
- Karol G ft. Nicki Minaj “Tusa”
- Rage Against The Machine “Killing In The Name"
- Rick Astley “Never Gonna Give You Up"
- RÜFÜS DU SOL “Eyes”
- Shania Twain “Any Man Of Mine"
- Young MC “Bust A Move”
Fuser will come to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on November 10, 2020.