Danish developer ThroughLine Games’ Studio Ghibli-inspired action adventure game, Forgotton Anne, is making its way to Nintendo Switch this Spring, this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine announced.
Forgotton Anne has released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC as digital titles, and it’ll be making its way to Switch this spring.
For those of you who aren’t too familiar with the game, you can check out its trailer and details below:
Imagine a place where everything that is lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, single socks. The Forgotten Lands is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings; creatures composed of mislaid objects longing to be remembered again.
Forgotton Anne is a seamless cinematic adventure with a focus on meaningful storytelling and light puzzle platforming. You are Anne, the enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands, as she sets out to squash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world…
- Discover a beautifully realised world of wonder filled with Forgotlings – charming everyday objects brought to life, bursting with personality.
- Uncover the truth behind the harrowing conflict taking place between an impassioned ruler and ruthless rebellion.
- Harness the power of Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and command ultimate control over Forgotlings’ lives.
- Choose carefully. Your words and actions can alter the tale being told thanks to a branching dialogue system that places the power in your hands.
- Run, leap, and soar as you strive to guide Anne home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
- Enjoy hand-animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favourite animated movies to life.
- Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral score performed by the Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra.
Forgotton Anne releases for the Nintendo Switch in Spring 2019. The game is currently available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.