During a recent event known as the Joint Development Summit that was streamed on NicoNico Live, it was revealed that a demo for God Eater 2 will be coming out for PlayStation Vita and PSP this Summer.
According to what was said at the event, the Vita version of the demo will be made available on July 25th, while the PSP version will be out on August 1st. Both demos will make it possible to transfer data to the full version upon release.
Here are some additional details that were mentioned at the event:
- There will be over 200 Blood Arts in God Eater 2, more than twice the amount that was originally announced.
- The Charge Spear’s attack speed, and usability is expected to be improved.
- The Buster Blade’s Charge Crush ability will be tweaked to give it a ‘heavier’ feeling.
- Operational customizations using the Vita’s touch Panel and Right Stick are currently being considered.
- The importance of “Wireless Messages” have been improved.
God Eater 2 is slated for release on PSP and PlayStation Vita later this year.