God Eater 3 is getting its Ver. 2.10 update on November 7 with new episodes for Hugo & Zeke, a new Aragami, avatar costumes, accessories, and more. Bandai Namco shared more with trailers, screenshots, and details.
- Episode “Encounter with the Past” added for Hugo & Zeke
- New extra mission added (Appearance of new Aragami Ash Forged Agni Vajra)
- Special mission “A Challenge to the Hound” added (high-difficulty mission)(
- New Class Certification Missions added (35 through 37)
- New Time Attack Missions added (EX11 through EX14)
Here are two trailers for the Encounters with the Past episodes for both Hugo and Zeke:
- New costumes & accessories added
- New Aragami “Ash Forged Agni Vajra” added
- New special effects added when an Ash Forged Aragami goes into activation
- Option for speed adjustment added to lock-on camera
- Character Creation Redo (gender included) function added
- “Abandoned God Arc” cap increased to +40 (available after clearing Zeke and Hugo’s “Encounter with the Past” episodes)
- “Abandoned God Arc” skills added
- Database text and other minor adjustments, and more
God Eater 3 is available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC. The Ver. 2.10 update launches on November 7, 2019.