Kadokawa Games announced that God Wars: Future Past is getting a major DLC that adds a super difficult dungeon, new equipment, new playable characters, an increased level cap, and more. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
Here are highlights on what the major DLC adds:
- New post-ending story.
- The new extremely difficult dungeon called “Labyrinth of the Erebus” will be added. It comes with a total of 50 stages.
- New equipment
- Momotaro, Dog, Pheasant, and Monkey will be playable.
- Level cap raised to Lv. 199.
- The new end-game scenario will be added for the Labyrinth of the Erebus.
- There will also be multiple endings for the Labyrinth of the Erebus scenario.
- The major DLC will launch sometime this winter in Japan. Pricing has yet to be announced.
God Wars: Future Past released in North America, Europe, and Japan back in June of this year for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.