Arc System Works previously announced that they are working on a “game balance refinement patch” for Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 that is set to release this March and the company revealed that it’ll release on March 1.
Here are details on the game balance refinement patch from Arc System Works’ official website:
- Combos and Missions: Balance changed and fixed for some issues.
- Training: Fixed a bug that showed parts of skill names when displaying Combo Recipe.
- Fishing: Fixed an issue that’s been a problem since the previous update, where items you did not already possess could not be acquired if you were holding more than 10 fish.
- Online: Improved network battle delay.
The following are some changes only for the PlayStation 3 version of the game:
- Battles: A bug that did not properly show Zato-1’s
- Story: Fixed a bug in a Chapter 1 scene that’s been an issue since the previous update.
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC. The patch for the PC version will arrive later.