While it was only a matter of time following the North American announcement last week, publisher PQube has announced that Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 is headed to Europe in 2017 for PS4 and PS3.
Similar to the North American release of Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2, players will have two ways to get the update. The first way is by purchasing the upgrade via PSN for those who already own Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator on PS4 or PS3, the other is to purchase the game via physical or digital purchase.
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 brings in the anticipated character Baiken who has been missing some action for quite a while now. It’ll also bring in newcomer character in Answer, the Chief of Staff under President Chipp Zanuff of the Eastern Kingdom of Chipp. You can read more about the two in our earlier report.
Here’s more on what you’ll get in Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2:
- New characters – Baiken and Answer will join the battle.
- New Story in Episode Mode – Expanded story and arcade modes shed new light on Jam, Kum, Raven, Dizzy, Answer and Baiken!
- New Stages – Battle it out on brand new stages.
- New Moves – Beloved characters receive new moves and new animations.
- Re-balancing of the Cast – Every fighter has received extensive revisions to their move sets.
Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 releases in North America and Europe in 2017 for PS4 and PS3 as well as a PC release. The game launches in Japanese arcades in Spring 2017.