Natsume revealed the latest on their upcoming Nintendo 3DS title Harvest Moon: Skytree Village with a new trailer for E3 2016, showing off its main features.
Details from Natsume’s press release:
Times have changed in the land known as the Oasis of the Harvest Goddess. Many people used to live in Skytree Village, and the land was lush and green. However, the power of the Harvest Goddess gradually began to wane, and the land became parched and dry.
It’s up to you revive the seven Skytrees in order to give the Harvest Goddess her power back, and, in turn, bring life back to this desolate land!
Along the way, players will meet a new cast of characters (with a few returning faces!), alongside a brand new art style, new character models, and more.
With user-friendly tutorials, players will immediately be able to jump into the thick of things, customizing their farm by raising and lowering the land, creating rivers, ponds, and more. Upgraded tools will assist farmers in shaping the land more efficiently, and afterwards they can kick back and relax in their boat to do a spot of fishing! It won’t be long before they’ll need to weigh anchor to care for their newest herd animal: the Poitou donkey!
Key Features of Harvest Moon: Skytree Village:
- Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelorettes and bachelors, and start a family!
- Completely new story with tons of interesting new characters.
- New crops and flowers to discover.
- New fishing mechanics: expand waterways and catch rarer fish.
- A full town with many residents, each with their own personalities and quirks.