Sega announced the latest details on their upcoming rhythm game, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X, in this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine, with the latest on its Live Quest Mode, tracks, and Modules. [Thanks, Hachima.]
New Mode: Live Quest Mode
Voltage will be the key to clearing quests. In this mode, you can use Modules with specific elements and accessories to get bonuses, which will make it easier to take on the stages. Elements come in five varieties: Neutral, Cute, Cool, Beauty, and Chaos.
The magazine also confirmed the following songs for the game:
- “Ai no Uta” (Love Song) by Lamaze-P
- “Lost One no Goukoku” (The Lamentations of the Lost Ones) by Neru
- “Mrs. Pumpkin no Kokkei na Yume” (Mrs. Pumpkin’s Comical Dream) by Hachi
- “Tsugihagi Staccato” (Patchwork Staccato) by Toa
- “Nounai Kakumei Girl” (Brain Revolution Girl” by Maretu
The following are Modules that were revealed:
- Hatsune Miku V3: a Module that appeared in Diva 2nd.
- Astray: a Module that’s in Lost One no Goukoku’s original PV, designed by 456.
- Pumpkin Dream: the outfit of the girl in Mrs. Pumpkin’s original PV.
- Pizzicato: a white one one piece dress Module.
- Ambivalence: a red sexy Module.
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X will release in Japan in March 2016 for PlayStation Vita and fall 2016 for PlayStation 4.