Eastasiasoft shared a showcase ahead of E3 2021 looking at some of the new games it has on the horizon. The over nine minute presentation looks at 10 games the company plans to release in Summer 2021. While most have release dates, three only have general release windows. The presentation also confirmed Crimson Spires will appear on the PS4, PS5, Switch, and Xbox One this year.
First, here’s the full list of all the new eastasiasoft games that came up during its 2021 Summer Showcase and will launch.
- Crimson Spires (PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One) – Coming Soon
- Drunken Fist (PS5) – July 2021
- Empire of Angels IV (PS4, Switch, Xbox One)
- Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey (Switch) – July 2021
- Mina & Michi (PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One) – June 30, 2021
- Omen of Sorrow (Xbox One) – Coming Soon
- Paradox Error (PS4, Switch, Xbox One) – June 9, 2021
- Pretty Girls Klondike Solitaire (PS4, PS5, Switch) – June 17, 2021
- Trigger Witch (PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X) – July 2021
- Xuan Yuan Sword 7 (PS4, Xbox One) – Summer 2021
And here’s the eastasiasoft Summer Showcase 2021 trailer looking at those 10 new games.
The next eastasiasoft release will be Paradox Error, which will show up on the PS4, Switch, and Xbox One on June 9, 2021 for $4.99.