Nintendo offered quite a stealth drop today. An Indie Highlights 2018 video was released ahead of gamescom 2018. In addition to revealing that Bad North, Morphie’s Law, and Prison Architect will be available on the Nintendo Switch today, release dates and windows for a number of upcoming titles were revealed.
Here is the full list of upcoming Nintendo Switch indie games that appeared in the Indie Highlights 2018 video.
- Baba is You will arrive in Autumn 2018.
- Bad North debuts today (August 20, 2018).
- Children of Morta will arrive in early 2019.
- Everspace will arrive in December 2018.
- The Gardens Between will arrive on September 20, 2018.
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom will arrive on November 6, 2018.
- Moonlighter will arrive in Autumn 2018.
- Morphie’s Law debuts today (August 20, 2018).
- Night Call will come to the Nintendo Switch in Early 2019.
- Prison Architect debuts today (August 20, 2018).
- Slay the Spire will arrive in early 2019.
- Streets of Rogue will arrive in Winter 2018.
- Terraria will arrive in 2019.
- This War of Mine will arrive in November 2018.
- Windjammers will arrive on October 23, 2018.
- Windjammers 2 will arrive in 2019.
In addition, Nintendo confirmed which upcoming indies will be playable on the gamescom 2018 show floor. People will be able to try Baba is You, Everspace, The Gardens Between, Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, Moonlighter, Night Call, Planet Alpha, Stick Fight: The Game, Unruly Heroes, and WarGroove. Gamescom 2018 runs from August 21-25, 2018 in Cologne, Germany.
In case you missed it, you can catch the Nintendo Indies Highlight 2018 video here.