- Character level cap increased from 110 to 130.
- New weapon skill: Critical Adept – Stun gauge is reduced more easily.
- New weapon skill: Anti-air Adept – Damage done to enemies knocked into the air increased.
- New blessings become available at the Temple: Strength Blessing, Magic Blessing, and Skill Blessing. These increase the particular stat of every deployed character.
- Support Blessing: All characters deployed on a map increase their support level quicker.
- Swift Blessing: For a period of time after the battle starts, dealt damage is increased.
- From the settings, players can turn on or off the confirmation sequences before and after making emblems.
- UI improvements on the map, and the menu used to swap characters in the preparation segment.
- Other bugs and issues.
The patch will come out on February 15, 2018, on the same day as the DLC. Fire Emblem Warriors is available for Nintendo Switch and New Nintendo 3DS.