Valkyria Chronicles 4 is going to receive both paid and free DLC after it is released. To help people keep track of what is coming, Sega has put together a schedule going over when every add-on will be available. It all starts at launch, with a Japanese voice pack and tank decals, then ends in December 2018 with an appearance from Squad 7.
Here is the full Valkyria Chronicles 4 add-on schedule.
- September 25, 2018: Free Tank Decals and free Nintendo Switch Japanese Voice Pack. (Japanese voice options are included with the other versions at launch.)
- October 9, 2018: $6.99 Squad E, to the Beach! add-on that sends the team to the beach.
- October 23, 2018: $4.99 A Captainless Squad mission. (This is available at launch for free to people who preorder.)
- November 4, 2018: $4.99 Expert Level Skirmishes pack.
- November 20, 2018: $4.99 The Two Valkyria mission.
- December 4, 2018: $3.99 Edy’s Advance Ops mission. (Free at launch with Valkyria Chronicles 4 Memoirs from Battle Premium Edition.)
- December 18, 2018: $5.99 A United Front with Squad 7 mission. (Free at launch with Valkyria Chronicles 4 Memoirs from Battle Premium Edition.)
In addition, a Valkyria Chronicles announcement trailer for the Nintendo Switch version has been released. Here’s the video.
Valkyria Chronicles 4 will come to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 25, 2018. Valkyria Chronicles will come to the Nintendo Switch on October 16, 2018.