After giving out the rest of the Japan Game Awards at the start of Tokyo Game Show 2015, the Computer Entertainment Suppliers Association has now revealed the “Future Division” awards (thanks DualShockers).
These awards were given out on Sunday, September 20th and celebrate the upcoming games announced and exhibited during Tokyo Game Show. They are chosen by collecting votes from the show’s visitors between September 17th and 19th and then giving the Japan Game Awards Selection Committee a screening of the most popular ones.
In total, 10 games are selected for a “Future Division” award. You can see the ones awarded this year below:
- Ace Attorney 6 – 3DS
- Star Wars: Battlefront – PS4／Xbox One／PC
- Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness – PS4／PS3
- Tokyo Xanadu – PS Vita
- Dragon Quest Builders – PS4／PS3／PS Vita
- The Last Guardian – PS4
- Final Fantasy XV – PS4／Xbox One
- Fallout 4 – PS4／Xbox One／PC
- Persona 5 – PS4／PS3
- Monster Hunter X – 3DS