Fist of the North Star can get pretty ridiculous at times, and Yakuza Studio will push it beyond its limits. Here are some new details on the game that Sega shared in this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine. [Thanks, Ryokutya2089.]
Update: Sega uploaded a new trailer showing the new features in action:
- Timely Pressure Points: By pressing the circle button in the right timing for pressure points, you can deal heavy damage. You can then grab the dying quotes of the enemies and use it as a weapon.
- Abeshi Collection: An element that lets you collect dying quotes.
- Burst: Activates when you fill up a meter by defeating enemies. When active, it provides a massive power up.
- Fate Sphere: Abilities that activate based on the sphere inserted in the status board.
- Yado Gofu: Raises stats and teaches a new move by equipping these charms. For example, when using Raoh’s charm it teaches Kenshiro how to use Tensho Honretsu. It’ll also show an illustration cut-in from the series when used.
Hokuto ga Gotoku releases in Japan on March 8, 2018 for PlayStation 4.