The team-based online action strategy platformer was initially announced for the Nintendo Switch and PC, and developer Liquid Bit is adding another platform to the mix with Xbox One.
Here’s a new trailer for the Xbox One reveal:
Killer Queen Black, a new take on the arcade eSport Killer Queen, has been rebuilt from the ground up and optimized for PC. The gameplay is immediately recognizable and familiar, yet it introduces exciting new twists and online play!
- Fast, reactive, intense online multiplayer action for up to eight player
- 6 maps
- 4 distinct weapons: Sword, Morning Star, Laser, and Stinger
- 3 game modes: Quick Match, Ranked, Custom
- 3 ways to win: Economic, Military, or Snail
- 2 teams of 4 players each
- 1 Black team
Three Ways to Win
In Killer Queen Black, a team can win a game in three different ways.
- Economic victory: fill your base with berries
- Military victory: kill the enemy Queen three times
- Snail victory: ride her home!
Square off with 2 teams of up to 4 players each! Fly solo, or team up with three of your friends
- 4 player couch online co-op
- Single player or team based online play
Killer Queen Black releases for Nintendo Switch and PC in Q3 2019, and for Xbox One in Q4 2019.