Square Enix, Disney, and U-Treasure have opened pre-orders for custom-made Kingdom Hearts Trinity Ring necklaces. People who order the unique necklace can make any combination of three rings out of ten available characters from the series. Each character ring will come with a different gem, symbol, and quote etched in English.
U-Treasure will produce the Kingdom Hearts Trinity Ring necklaces in two materials. The silver necklace has a price tag of 22,000 yen (~$194), while the K10 yellow gold one is three times more expensive at 66,000 yen (~$582). It will close the pre-orders on November 2, 2021, and deliver the finished products in February 2022. While the web store supports international shipping with WorldShopping, not all countries can support orders for these necklaces.
Below is the complete list of Kingdom Hearts characters available for buyers to choose:
- Sora: Blue Topaz – “My friends are my power.”
- Riku: Blue Sapphire – “I’m not afraid of the darkness!”
- Kairi: Pink Tourmaline – “Thinking of you, wherever you are.”
- Roxas: Orange Sapphire – “Looks like my summer vacation is… over.”
- Axel: Red Garnet – “Got it memorized?”
- Xion: Black Diamond – “You’re both my best friends. Never forget. That’s the truth.”
- Namine: Diamond – “See? We meet again, like we promised.”
- Terra: Citrine – “What I do, I do for friendship.”
- Aqua: Aquamarine – “The three of us will always be one.”
- Ventus: Peridot – “Friends forever.”
This new jewelry will appear as a part of preparing the Kingdom Hearts series’ 20th anniversary in 2022. There are also many other merchandise items, such as a Kingdom Key ice tray and Dive to the Heart mouse pad. In early October 2021, Nintendo revealed that the series protagonist Sora will appear as the last fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Previous Kingdom Hearts titles from the first game to Kingdom Hearts 3 will also come to Nintendo Switch as cloud games.